Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Bouquets

I am super thankful for the many many people who made my birthday special. There are too many to name, so thank you all!

The week of my birthday I was still enjoying the beautiful roses I received from David the week before. I am so thankful to be blessed with a husband who loves to buy flowers!

Thursday and Friday I attended a women's retreat and it was super AWESOME and inspiring! On Friday night David came home and surprised me with a cute bag filled with beautiful tulips. I was totally surprised since my birthday wasn't until Saturday. Here are the tulips...


Saturday morning at bible study I was showered with more gifts including 2 more beautiful bouquets of flowers. Yellow daffodils and yellow mini carnations. I love daffodils because they symbolize "hope and renewal". Here are my birthday bouquets...

All good and perfect gifts are sent from above. Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment