Monday, March 29, 2010

My Daily Thank Yous

I decided last week I really needed a day of listing my daily "Thank Yous!" Here is my list from Friday 3/26/10:


1. Good friends.

2. Blueberry tea.

3. My hardworking, responsible, dedicated husband.

4. Memories.

5. My purple pen.

6. Finally decided on paint colors! (so we thought. hehe. Now it's Monday and it looks like we are changing our minds).

7. Great books.

8. The squirrels that are playing outside and jumping around on the tree branches.

9. Seeing my sister today.

10. New Joyce Meyer CD came in the mail titled "What Does Your Future Hold? Preparing yourself for what God has prepared for you." I'm looking forward to the life changing message.

11. Watching Bunny roll over.

12. God's guidance.

13. Awesome, inspiring ideas.

14. Ice packs, hot pads, and ibuprofen.

15. The beautiful potted flowers we walked by at Home Depot.

16. Scooter's coffee! And their berry lemon muffin. Yum!

17. Switching to my spring/summer purse.

18. My Bed Bath and Beyond gift card that I used to buy a new peeler since I broke the other one yesterday while peeling a potato.

19. Google.

20. Our wood floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment