Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wavy Brunette Hair for Locks of Love Donation

So, I had been wanting to cut my hair for about the past year or so and donate it to Locks of Love. But then, I would change my mind sometimes because I liked it long too. Then, I would change my mind again every time my husband accidently pulled my hair, like when he would put his arm around my shoulder. I was like "Ouwww!" And he would be like "What, your hair?" So, I decided if it was short it wouldn't be accidently pulled all the time. And I was inspired to cut it again for Locks of Love. This time donating 15 inches of my wavy brunette hair.


Here are some before and after pics:


Before...


After...



The biggest downside to having short hair: I have to actually style my hair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment