Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hearts In My Noodles

Lately, I feel like I have been hurrying through life. I feel like I have so many things to get done all of the time. I have a never-ending "to do" list. It seems like the list just keeps getting bigger and there isn't enough time in the day to do all I want to do. This morning I was sitting on the front porch and I noticed several bunnies running around playing. I was so thankful I had allowed myself some time to relax and enjoy nature. I also thought of how I haven't seen any random hearts lately, (I wrote about random hearts in a previous blog). So today, decided that life is too precious to be in a hurry. If I don't get certain things done, maybe they were never meant to get done.


When I was eating lunch today I noticed a heart in my Ramen Noodles. I think it was just a spice (since it was chili flavored noodles) but it made a heart shape. It made me so happy! So, I hope to not rush through life to be able to enjoy it more, and maybe then I will notice more amazing things like hearts in my noodles. :)


Here's a picture of my noodles for lunch with the heart just how I found it.

Here is a zoom in of the heart. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree ... it takes a real effort sometimes to slow down, doesn't it? Gary and I keep being reminded that we need to do that, too. Our "to do" lists seem never-ending, but it is so refreshing when we take the time to slow down. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete