Friday, June 18, 2010

LIVE THE DREAM

I am so excited and so thankful for all the ways that God encouraged us within the last week.


We have a great big dream. We feel God has led us to the idea of it. But we often get discouraged. Life is easier just to work full time regular jobs with great pay and great benefits. Easier, yes. But I guess easiest path is not usually God's will.


We plan to take some big life steps in the next year, some people would call them risks. Some people may call us crazy.


Last week sometime, we prayed. We prayed something like, "God please encourage us if we are on the right path and if we heard you right and please warn us if we are not."


Since last Friday, exactly a week ago, several awesome things have happened. Some little, some big, but all an encouragement to go forward with this dream. And even reminding us that the dream came from Him.


I would rather have my life be an adventure of taking steps, even risks, when we feel God's guidance than live an ordinary, easy life with no risks.


So, here is one of the little encouragements that happened: At church on Sunday I was feeling confident that this dream in our hearts is from God. When I went to grab my purse off of the floor, I noticed a little silver charm right by my purse that said "LIVE THE DREAM", with a little heart.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amber ... what a neat thing to see the little heart with "Live the Dream"! Thinking of you ... and also thanking you for the time you and Debi get to spend together each week ... she really appreciates you! Also, I wanted to let you know that I started a new blog at:
    http://pursuingheart.blogspot.com
    You can read how God led me to it in the first post ...
    Love & prayers,
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete