Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Sweetest Husband

My husband, David, does sweet things. He takes me to the pet store to see baby bunnies because he knows I love bunnies. When he makes me a sandwich he cuts the cheese into a heart shape. When it was my last day at my job, last fall, he had left me lots of yellow daisies on my car.


The other day I sat down to eat lunch and he left me a napkin, and on it drew a heart with my name in it.



I am so thankful for my Sweet Husband, David.


The Good News: Any woman in the world, whether or not you are married, can be married to the 'Sweetest Husband' - Jesus. Put God first, know your true Lord and husband, Jesus, and He will give you everything you need. If you have a relationship with Him, He gives you love, romance, forgiveness, joy, peace, blessings, laughter... and so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment