Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Luxuries

Sweet Luxuries is a small bakery owned by Heather Davis. She is a friend of a friend of mine. I spoke with her on the phone a couple of months ago. She had called me to ask me a question about PayPal since I used to work at PayPal. We had a super nice talk on the phone. This is when I found out about her bakery business.


She was inspiring to talk to. She helped me have greater faith in the things that God is calling us to do. She also said that I need to try her lemon bars and that she would be sending me some... all the way from Houston, Texas. I was so excited!


I received her lemon bars in the mail. She was so sweet and generous for sending them. When I received them, it was such a blessing! They were packaged beautifully with a sweet little note! And they taste so good! Sometimes I would pick one up to eat just half of it and then, I always had the urge to eat the other half. I brought some of them to a party and people there agreed that they were some of the best tasting lemon bars ever.


If you know someone who lives in or near Houston, please let them know about Heather's bakery. She specializes in lemon bars, pecan pralines, key lime pie, pound cake and chocolate chip cookies. And she can ship the goodies to you, even if you live out of state.


Check out her website here: http://mysweetluxury.com/


The box of lemon bars with a sweet note and brown ribbon. :)


The lemon bars come packaged like this so you can sprinkle the powdered sugar on them.

Heather's business card.


No comments:

Post a Comment