Monday, October 25, 2010

Obey God and Be Blessed

I have been studying bible verses about obeying God and receiving God's blessings. Here are some verses that inspire me...

"For the Lord is righteous, and He loves justice. Those who do what is right will see His face." - Psalm 11:7

"For God is with those who obey Him." - Psalm 14:5b

"No good thing will the Lord withhold from those who do what is right." - Psalm 84:11b

"We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey Him." Acts 5:32

"Those who obey my commandments are the ones who love Me. And because they love me, my Father will love them, and I will love them. And I will reveal myself to each one of them." John 14:21

"If they listen and obey God, then they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant." Job 36:11

"This is what I told them: 'Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Only do as I say and all will be well.'" Jeremiah 7:23

"We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He is ready to hear those who worship Him and do His will". John 9:31

"For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous." Romans 5:19

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you and many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, too. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete