Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brewed Awakenings

This was the coziest, warmest, friendliest coffee house I had ever been to. I only wish I would have taken more pics, but I think you need to be there to really experience this place. It was a very peaceful atmosphere and it was comforting there; I felt like I was at my best friend's house. I loved the comfy couches, the artwork, the adorable coasters, and the super friendly staff!


David played music at Brewed Awakenings in Cedar Rapids that night. It was the first show of our 3-show mini tour. What an awesome show to kick off our tour! It was a nice, relaxing, quiet, peaceful evening. David played many of his songs and ended the evening with "The Coffee Shop Dude", which starts out "down on 13th Street..." and the interesting thing is the coffee shop Brewed Awakenings is on the corner of 13th Street. (The song was inspired by 13th Street Coffee Co. in Omaha, NE).


David Paulsen plays music at Brewed Awakings in Cedar Rapids on September 30, 2010


We liked this old movie theatre seat in the corner.


The friendly staff: Brooke and Chris


Oh, and how could I forget to mention: their coffee rocks!

Isn't this picture adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment